Sale!

Amrita Aromatherapy: Deep Rest Essential Oil Synergy Blend (Natural Sleep Aid) with Essential Oils of Red Mandarin, Lavender Extra, Sweet Marjoram & Mandarine Petitgrain (10 Milliliters)

RESTFUL SLEEP: Amrita’s Deep Rest Helps you gently sail away from the tension and worries that keep you from falling asleep at night; It can also help you during the day to deal with acutely stressful situations
HOME REMEDY: Amrita’s line of Essential Oil Synergy Blends has a solution for nearly every type of requirement, and you can take solace in the fact that Amrita never, ever uses a single synthetic ingredient; Amrita’s products exclusively use Pharmaceutical Grade A Essential Oils; OTC Remedy, Drug Free, No Pills, Herbal Medicine, Therapeutic Grade, Naturopathic Treatment, Works Fast, Safe to Combine with Other Methods and has a Soothing Aroma
EFFECTIVE: Natural Sleep Aid; Known to Help Alleviate Symptoms of Insomnia and other Sleep Disorders, including Restlessness, Trouble Sleeping, Sleep Apnea, Jet Lag, Sleep Phase Disorder, Restless Leg Syndrome and Sleepwalking; Uses: Insomnia: Diffusion or Topical Application on heart chest and head area, 3% in any carrier oil, or Aromatic Bath; Physical tension or excitation: Topical Application to those areas, 3% in any carrier oil; Stress and nervous tension: Diffusion, Whole Body Massage (2% total in any carrier oil), Topical Application on whole frontal line (5% in any carrier oil) or Aromatic Bath

The ingredients of Deep Rest are Red Mandarine, Lavender Extra, Sweet Marjoram and Mandarine Petitgrain Crucial oils. The calming Red Mandarine and Mandarine Petitgrain within the blend are spasm-easing, mood-enhancing and tension-relieving, in addition to giving the blend its sweet citrus scent. Lavender’s famous relaxing effects can Lend a hand dissolve negative thoughts and worries in an overactive mind. Lavender reduces tension and helps stabilize the feelings, preventing insomnia and enabling you to only “let go” and go to sleep peacefully. Sweet Marjoram is probably the most calming and stress-relieving oil there’s in aromatherapy. It helps with muscle pain and mental and physical strain, and despite the fact that it’s relaxing like Ylang Ylang, it has the opposite effect from being an aphrodisiac. It is thought of as “anaphrodisiac,” meaning it diminishes the sex drive as it eases tension. Whilst you open the bottle of Deep Rest, you can also recognize the familiar scent of Lavender. When diffused it helps even probably the most longsuffering insomniacs enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep. It can be utilized in a relaxing bath before bed, diluted in a carrier oil for massage or applied topically to the soles of the feet, pulse points and temples. Since the oils on this synergy are extremely stress-relieving, Deep Rest can be used all over the day as a secret weapon against times of intense stress.
RESTFUL SLEEP: Amrita’s Deep Rest Helps you gently sail away from the strain and worries that keep you from falling asleep at night; It could possibly also can help you all over the day to take care of acutely stressful situations
HOME REMEDY: Amrita’s line of Crucial Oil Synergy Blends has a solution for almost Each form of requirement, and you’ll take solace in the truth that Amrita never, ever uses a single synthetic ingredient; Amrita’s products exclusively use Pharmaceutical Grade A Crucial Oils; OTC Remedy, Drug Free, No Pills, Herbal Medicine, Therapeutic Grade, Naturopathic Remedy, Works Fast, Protected to Combine with Other Methods and has a Soothing Aroma
EFFECTIVE: Natural Sleep Aid; Known to Lend a hand Alleviate Symptoms of Insomnia and other Sleep Disorders, including Restlessness, Trouble Sleeping, Sleep Apnea, Jet Lag, Sleep Phase Disorder, Restless Leg Syndrome and Sleepwalking; Uses: Insomnia: Diffusion or Topical Application on heart chest and head area, 3% in any carrier oil, or Aromatic Bath; Physical tension or excitation: Topical Application to these areas, 3% in any carrier oil; Stress and nervous tension: Diffusion, Whole Body Massage (2% total in any carrier oil), Topical Application on whole frontal line (5% in any carrier oil) or Aromatic Bath
PURE & NATURAL: Botanical purity is only step one when Amrita sources Crucial oils; To make sure purity, Amrita uses gas chromatographic analysis with chiral columns, which is probably the most reliable tool for selecting oils which might be 100% derived from the botanical species indicated; The botanical species is clearly listed at the label of every of our oils as a further be sure that the oil originates 100% from the species indicated, and isn’t cut with less expensive oils or synthetics (particularly “nature-equivalent” compounds), which is another way a common practice in Crucial oil production; The Crucial oils in Amrita’s Deep Rest Crucial Oil Synergy Blend are Organic Red Mandarine; Lavender Extra, Sweet Marjoram and Mandarine Petitgrain; Together these Crucial oils synergize in to create a natural sleep inducing blend; Each one among Amrita’s Crucial oils is verified for purity and authenticity through in house quality regulate with Gas Chromatography Technology (GC) and is 100% Natural, Pure and Non-Toxic; Guaranteed Unadulterated Crucial Oils
PREMIUM QUALITY: Amrita bases its sourcing of Crucial oils and other ingredients, in addition to the principles of product formulation, at the holistic healing paradigm; Along with prioritizing organic farming, the evaluation of the holistic vibrational quality and scent of the ingredients is a core element in sourcing Crucial oils and other ingredients; When formulating complex products like this Crucial oil synergy, it’s at all times Amrita’s commitment to deal with a particular health issue throughout the context of the well-being of the entire mind-body of the shopper; Only compatible ingredients that make stronger every other’s actions are blended together, in order that a benefit to at least one area of health never causes an imbalance in every other; Amrita’s Crucial Oil Synergies subsequently combine therapeutic effectiveness with a harmony of scent and aroma; Dr. Christoph Streicher, Amrita Aromatherapy’s founder and a world renowned aromatherapist, created this line of synergistic Crucial oil blends to hide quite a lot of physical, mental and emotional concerns; The properties of the person Crucial oils in every synergy harmoniously make stronger one every other, creating a more powerful effect than that of the person oils on their very own: SIZE: 10 Milliters (.34 Fluid Ounces)

Binding

Brand

EAN

EANList

ItemDimensions

Label

Manufacturer

Model

MPN

PackageQuantity

PartNumber

ProductGroup

Publisher

Studio

UPC

UPCList

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Amrita Aromatherapy: Deep Rest Essential Oil Synergy Blend (Natural Sleep Aid) with Essential Oils of Red Mandarin, Lavender Extra, Sweet Marjoram & Mandarine Petitgrain (10 Milliliters)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *