You can use this to hand 1-half of cup, 70 watt chopper to temporarily chop onions with out shedding a tear, in addition to for chopping many different recipe ingredients. With one speed and pulse and a security lock, the bi-level stainless-steel blade makes fast work of every task. The portions are dishwasher secure for simple blank-up.
Below are directions for powering at the device:
1. On a counter or different flat surface, place the Bowl onto the Base, lining up the Bowl Locking Tabs to the Base Locking Slots. Flip clockwise till the Bowl locks (A).
2. Slide the Blade down over the shaft. Watch out to not touch the Blade as this can be very sharp.
3. Place the Lid at the Bowl, with the Extended Tab at the same facet because the Safety-lock Slot. Flip the Lid into the Safety Lock Slot so far as it’ll go in order that the DOT at the Lid lines up with the DOT at the Base (B). Note: On your protection, this unit has a Lid Locking System. The unit is not going to function unless the Lid and Base DOTS align. Don’t try to function the unit with out locking the Lid in place.
For Chopping or Mincing
1. To use, Put off the Lid and place dry food within the bowl. (See “Chopping Guide”).
2. Place the Lid at the Bowl and switch to fasten into place.
3. Depress and hold the Pulse/On Button to process. Note: This product has a “pulse action” characteristic. Keep away from running the motor steadily on this mode for periods over 1 minute. The longer the continual pulse, the finer the feel. For coarsely chopped foods, use short pulses.
4. Be positive the Blade stops turning utterly before putting off the Lid. Unplug the unit. Put off the lid and clutch the plastic blade hub. In moderation pull the Blade straight up. Put off the Bowl and empty the processed food. Don’t use Bowl for storing food.
70-watt food chopper for chopping, mincing, dicing, and more
Keep-sharp bi-level curved blade ensures precision cutting
Sturdy 1-half of-cup bowl; massive one-touch button with pulse keep an eye on. Safety-lock lid for secure operation; dishwasher-secure bowl, blade, and lid
Measures 12-1/four by 9 by nine-3/five inches
Kindly review the User Manual underneath the product and the arrange instruction Symbol underneath Symbol component to the detail page for the product usage steerage