Triton 5L Portable Water Heater
Whether you’re at the circle of relatives camping shuttle, having a day at the lake, or swimming within the pool, on occasion you just need a hot shower. Simply attach a garden hose and you’ve got all of the hot water you wish to have. The Triton Water Heaters produce more hot water per minute than every other unit in its class. In a position to producing 1.5 gallons of hot water per minute, this heater is great for anything from filling up a portable pool to washing your pets or showering off at the beach.
– 1.5 gallons per minute of on demand hot water
– Fully adjustable heat and water flow
– 4 settings shower head: off, mist, shower, and jet
– Includes 8 foot water hose (96″)
– Easy turn brass garden hose connector
– Heating unit routinely ignites when water is turned on
– Uses 2 D batteries for ignition (not included)
– Self standing or use included brackets to hang
– Carry take care of folds down for storage
– Includes regulator hose for bulk propane tank
– Total Output: 34,000 BTU/hr
– Maximum Water Glide: 5L per minute (1.5 gallons) – raises water temp. 38º F
– Minimum Water Glide: 2L per minute (.5 gallons) – raises water temp 102º F
– One standard LP tank is good for approx. 11 hrs. of continuous use, depending on set temperature
– Weight: 15 lbs. with stand
– Min Required Pressure is 25-30 PSI from the input hose, to have proper heat function.
Max Pressure is 80 PSI
Be sure input and output hoses connected correctly
Water input is next to the battery compartment
Water output or shower is within the middle.
– Be sure you have adequate pressure. If connected to a pump, or something rather than standard water supply, like a well, or gravity Glide, test with a garden hose connected to a pressurized system (city water).
– All the time Be sure you open the propane tank, REALLY slowly, and only ½ to 1 full turn at the most, BEFORE turning at the water source going to the unit.
The Triton Hot Water Heater provides the hot shower you wish to have and want if you find yourself at the road or camping, in addition to hot water for camp side cooking and cleaning, in seconds from a regular garden hose. Simple to make use of, the Triton attaches to a regular hose and ignites right away whilst you turn at the water to deliver hours of hot water. Producing 1.5 gallons of hot water a minute, the Triton features fully adjustable heat and water Glide controls with a 4-setting adjustable shower head with off, mist, shower, and jet. Operating with a 13,500 BTU per gas side burner, the Triton comes complete with a 72-inch shower hose and a regulator for a 20-pound bulk propane tank (propane tank sold one after the other). The water heater sits easily on a free-standing base or can also be hung with included brackets. It is time to stop shivering under frigid hose water, and enjoy an actual outside shower. Backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Easy turn brass garden hose connector
- Fully adjustable heat and water Glide
- 4-setting adjustable shower head: off, mist, shower, and jet
- 72-inch shower hose
- Heats as much as 1.5 gallons of water a minute
- 13,500 BTU per gas side burner
- Includes hose and regulator for 20-pound bulk propane tank (propane tank sold one after the other)
- 1 year warranty
What’s within the Box?
Adjustable shower head, 72-inch shower hose, hose and regulator for 20-pound bulk propane tank, hanging brackets
1.5 gallons per minute of on demand hot water.Fully adjustable heat and water Glide
4 settings shower head: off, mist, shower, and jet.Includes 8 foot water hose (96″)
Self standing or use included brackets to hang.Carry take care of folds down for storage
Min Required Pressure is 25-30 PSI from the input hose, to have proper heat function and Max Pressure is 80 PSI
Heating unit routinely ignites when water is turned on.Uses 2 D batteries for ignition (not included)