Get in a position to decelerate and Revel in meals!
Your Cuisinart Slow Cooker is designed to have your favorite one-pot recipes in a position and looking ahead to you. Slow cooking is a standard way that tenderizes meats and melds flavors for delicious, effortless dishes. And it is the easiest size for making any meal for any occasion. . . you’ll even get ready desserts! Simple to operate, Simple to serve from, and Simple To wash… Revel in!
The Art of Slow Cooking
Enjoy healthy, home-cooked meals even with a hectic schedule way to this oval-shaped programmable slow cooker. Simply add ingredients to the unit’s ceramic pot, insert the pot into the cooker, and set the 24-hour LCD countdown timer. After an extended day at work or a hectic day of weekend errands, dinner will likely be in a position and waiting. Highest for soups, casseroles, pot roasts, curries, and more, its 3-1/2-quart capacity works great for single-person meals with leftovers or for small families.
The slow cooker supplies a user-friendly touchpad Keep watch over panel and 4 cooking modes that come with Prime, low, simmer, and Heat. When the cook time ends, the applying Robotically shifts to the “Heat” setting, so dinner stays hot and in a position to serve with out overcooking. Other highlights come with a tumbler lid for maintaining a tally of the cooking process, nonslip rubber feet, and keep-cool side handles for secure transport. The ceramic cooking pot and glass lid can go within the dishwasher for speedy cleanup, and an instruction manual with recipes comes included. Attractively housed in brushed chrome steel, the slow cooker measures 14-1/4 by 16-1/2 by 11-3/4 inches and carries a 3-year limited warranty.
• Touchpad Keep watch over panel with LED timer display
• 24-hour cooking timer
• Off/On, Stay Heat, Simmer, Low, and Prime settings
• Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic cooking pot
• Robotically shifts to Heat when cook time ends
• Brushed chrome steel housing
• Glass lid with chrome-plated knob
• Dishwasher-secure lid and ceramic pot
• Nonslip rubber feet
• Recipe booklet with tips & hints
• Limited 3-year warranty
Cooking a healthy, homemade meal for your house circle of relatives is straightforward and effortless with the Cuisinart Slow Cooker. Your Cuisinart Slow Cooker cooks food Robotically when you set the time and the required cooking mode. When time expires, the unit Robotically switches to the Heat setting.
- Place the unit on a clean, dry counter.
- Get rid of glass lid.
- Fill ceramic pot with ingredients.
- Replace lid.
- Plug in unit. There will likely be no power to the slow cooker till it is turned on.
- To show unit on, press On/Off button.
- Set the required cooking time by pushing the + or – button. The timer ranges from 00:00 to 24:00 hours.
- Set the required cooking mode by pressing the Prime, Low or Simmer button. Your slow cooker comes with a advised cooking time chart.
- Once cooking time has expired, the unit will Robotically switch to the Heat setting. The indicator next to Heat will light and remain on Heat for 8 hours. When the Heat time expires, the unit will beep for 5 seconds and switch off Robotically.
Product Parts & Benefits
• Glass Lid
See-via glass lid helps to keep ingredients moist.
• Ceramic Pot
3½-quart oval ceramic pot.
Stick resistant and dishwasher secure for simple cleaning.
• Stainless Steel Housing
• Low, Prime, Simmer and Heat Buttons
Press to set your desired cooking mode.
• Timer Keep watch over Buttons
Press to set your cook time, as much as 24 hours.
• LCD Display with Setting Indicators
Blue LCD display shows the rest cook time, in addition to the present cooking setting.
• On/Off Button
Press To show the unit off and on.
All parts that are available in contact with food are BPA-Free.
• Easy Clean Up
Cleaning your Cuisinart Slow Cooker is straightforward, and it is dishwasher secure!
Unplug your Cuisinart Slow Cooker and make allowance it to chill before cleaning. To wash the housing and Keep watch over panel, simply wipe with a clean damp cloth and dry before storing. Wash ceramic pot and lid with Heat soapy water and rinse totally, or clean within the higher rack of the dishwasher.