Sale!

MHP Glutamine-SR – Unflavored, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Nutritional complement. Anabolic/anti-catabolic bio-environment friendly glutamine. Sustained Liberate micro-feed Era. Speedy & power Liberate profile for higher muscle enlargement, potential, cellular telephone volumization, protein synthesis, restoration & power. Glutamine-SR’s micro-feed Era permits for an unparalleled one hundred% of L-Glutamine usage, maximizes anabolic/anti-catabolic results and optimizes muscle enlargement and restoration. Analysis on major emblem supplemental L-Glutamine powder has proven that the tummy makes use of 70% of the volume ingested, leaving most effective 30% to be had for supply to muscle groups. The unique and patented micro-feed Era additionally will increase bio-availability and usage of L-Glutamine via offering a managed, stable provide for 12 immediately hours. Glutamine-SR’s 12 Hour Sustained Liberate Micro-Feed Era has raised the factors within the glutamine supplementation, making Glutamine-SR probably the most bio-environment friendly and robust glutamine complement on this planet. (Common glutamine can provide most effective 30% of the volume fed on and provides muscle groups for most effective 2 hours.) Those statements have now not been evaluated via the FDA. This product isn’t meant to diagnose, deal with, remedy or save you any illness.—–Patented Sustained Liberate Micro-Feed Era: Low DI Glucose Polymer Matrix, Micro Tex Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Soy Lecithin.

Binding

Brand

EAN

EANList

ItemDimensions

Label

Manufacturer

MPN

PackageQuantity

PartNumber

ProductGroup

Publisher

Studio

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “MHP Glutamine-SR – Unflavored, 10.6 oz (300 g)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *