Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Low Speed Masticating Juicer, White
The Omega J8004 Nutrition Center is a masticating style juicer. Now and again known as a low speed juicer, the Nutrition Center processes at 80rpm, while so much different juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and permits juice to be stored as much as 72 hours with out degradation. The GE Ultem Auger is 8x stronger than so much different plastics and the robust gear reduction is an identical to a 2HP Motor. The twin stage juice processing system extracts the utmost quantity of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even wheatgrass! You’ll be able to also use the nutrition center to show nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic. Make delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks that everybody will love.
- Low speed, masticating style juicing system
- Omega’s Nutrition Center does more than simply juice. You’ll be able to flip nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic.
- Juicer processes at 80rpm’s. Low speed or masticating style juicer squeezes, as an alternative of grinding, which permits the juice to deal with its pure color, natural style, vitamins and nutrients.
- Powerful gear reduction is an identical to a 2HP Motor.
- Includes a GE Ultem Auger which is 8x stronger than so much different plastics.
- Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed all the way through the second one pressed stage. This leads to the next yield of juice and an excessively dry pulp.
- Extracts the utmost quantity of nutrients, vitamins, style and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens such as spinach and kale, even wheatgrass.
- The low speed system does no longer mean an extended time to juice. It way a more efficient juicer. More nutrients and antioxidants, plus better flavored juice and freshness.
- The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation.
- Juice may also be stored for as much as 72 hours with out degradation or the juice separation that happens with different juicers.
Masticating juice extractor with robust single-gear commercial motor
Dual-stage juicing; low speed of 80 RPMs way no foaming, clogging, or warmth build-up
Top yield with very dry pulp; auto pulp-ejection for continuous operation
Simple to collect, perform, and clean; UL- and cUL-approved; runs quietly
Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging