The Medistrom Pilot-12 and Pilot-24 CPAP battery systems be offering a comprehensive power option to sleep apnea patients.
Do power outages save you you from getting a restful night’s sleep?
A Medistrom backup power supply will assist you to sleep with out worry! Your PAP therapy will continue even all through power outages.
Travelling along with your PAP device?
Bring your Medistrom battery with you and take your PAP device places where power is not to be had!
– Model Name: Pilot-24
– Cell Type: Medical Grade Lithium-Ion
– DC Output: 24V, 0 – 3.75A
– Case: Aluminium
– Weight: 1.8 lbs
– Recharge Time: 3-4 hours
– Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months
– Capacity: 98 Wh
– Run Time: 14-18 hours at a regular pressure of 10 cmH2O with humidifier and heated tubing disabled
– Note: The Pilot-24’s run-time would possibly vary according to device settings. Heated humidification and tubing will significantly decrease the run-time.
PAP DEVICE COMPATIBILITY:
– Note: Philips Respironics and DeVillbiss users must refer to the Medistrom Pilot-12 to power their device.
– ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP, BiPAP, and APAP Devices
– ResMed S9 CPAP, BiPAP, and APAP Devices
– No longer really useful to be used with home ventilator PAP devices
The Pilot-24 is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (Backup Battery) to make certain that your prescribed PAP therapy continues seamlessly even all through an influence outage.
Includes all vital cables: Output Cable for ResMed S9 and AirSense 10, Fabric Wearing Case, Product Manual (English, French, Spanish).
Can be used as a conveyable, standalone power source. Take it travelling and use it to power your PAP device when the mains power is not to be had. Provides 1-2 nights of constant run-time on a regular pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled. A couple of batteries can also be chained in combination to further build up the run-time.
Compatible with CPAP, BiPAP, and APAP devices at the following platforms: ResMed AirSense 10, ResMed S9. Users of Philips and Drive DeVillbis devices must refer to the Medistrom Pilot-12. No longer really useful to be used with home ventilator PAP devices.
Features come with a built-in LED flashlight and USB Port for charging portable devices such as smart phones, tablets, MP3 players, and so forth.