Tangles are in keeping with the concept that of infinity and continuous motion. This “Magic in the Motion’ that you’re feeling while you play with a Tangle is in point of fact therapeutic and calming to the soul! Once you put a Tangle to your hand, you just cannot put it down! A Tangle is more than only a toy. It’s twistable energy that enables a free waft of creativity from your mind. Technically, a Tangle is a series of 90-degree curves, connected and in a position to pivot at Each and every joint. It has no beginning and no end – just continuous motion! “That fun, twisty thing!” Tangles have endless uses and serve a lot of different purposes. It may be a puzzle, a movable sculpture, a desktop toy, a fidget, a brain tool, an anti-stress device, a teacher supply, or perhaps a cosmic art toy with special powers! The possibilities are limitless! These fidget toys are perfect for school classrooms and other places a quiet fidget is needed to keep restless fingers busy, bodies relaxed, and minds focused. Tangles are very helpful self-regulation tools at homework time, in waiting rooms, restaurants, in the car or school bus, for stress relief at work, or to wind-down before bedtime.
What do Tangles do?
- Tangles are fun to take a look at, fun to hold, fun to twist, turn, and manipulate.
- Tangles are appealing to all ages, to girls and boys alike, and even adults.
- Tangles are the very best sensory fidget toy for children or adults with Sensory Processing Disorders, Autism, ADHD, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, or other special needs.
- Perfect for the study room, car rides, or the workplace
- Tangles offer a hands-on art experience.
- Tangles bring out creativity and artistic imagination!
- Tangles are silent and calming. They don’t disturb or disrupt others.
- Tangles are protected, reusable and reasonably priced.
Tangle toys come in a wide selection of patterns, colors, and types for different age groups. They make great gifts for the house or place of work and for people of all age groups.
Sold as 1 single Tangle
Suitable for ages 3 and above
Each and every Tangle is made up of a chain of curved sections that twist and change into endless configurations. Each and every section can also be taken apart and snapped back together.
A good way to keep hands busy and the brain focused
Encourages fine motor development and strength, tactile exploration, focal point, creativity, and stress relief